Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Flamingo Inn(High Level)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsstarbucks coffeenorthern albertawater parkin towngreat restaurantplace to staylong walkan oasisbreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyed the hot tubeasy accesstwo bedroom suiteexcellent hotelhash brownsdelicious foodafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel was immaculate. Our room was clean and fresh and well stocked. The free breakfast buffet was amazing! Not your typical free breakfast. Everything was made fresh using real ingredients, not processed foods. A wide variety of items to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Paula H
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We live in High Level go there often. We recently had a great evening thanks to our waiter, Kingsley provided the best service and I totally recommend going. I love the mushroom Swiss burger and yam fries.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marcus R
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel caters to all who come - business or pleasure. The staff and food are second to none. The reception staff caters to every need. The waterpark is amazing. You wouldn't think you're in a small town that is isolated when you stay at the Best Western in High Level.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had a fabulous stay here. The kids loved the water park, and we thoroughly enjoyed the food in the restaurant.

The rooms were immaculate with in room movies and Starbucks coffee!

My husband and I had a chance to sneak over to the lounge were we enjoyed some fine cocktails prepared by an extermley personable bartender. He introduces himself as "Hi, I'm Nem, I'll be your friendly bartender tonight", we loved it!

A must stay if you happened to be all the way up in High Level, Alberta.

Cathy

Room Tip: We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite at the far end by the water park, it was very convenient to go to and from the pool. Otherwise, I'd stay closer towards the lobby as it's a long walk.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hotels across the country for both business and pleasure and this is the best for both business and family trips. Over the past 3 years I have been here over 2 dozen times and each and every stay I am extremely impressed with the service and staff. They go above and beyond to ensure that you enjoy your stay, are taken care of. My family also loves this hotel and cant wait to return. They have a wonderful family suites and the best pool/slide/splashpad facilities we have ever enjoyed. To top it all off, they have a great restaurant that serves the best free buffet breakfast anywhere.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quiter. North side is closer to the pool, while South is closer to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family