“Profire” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Super 8 High Level AB
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in High Level
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tukuyu, Tanzania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Hotel was quiet,Boston Pizza is on site,if you are a fan of it.could use more plugins for vehicles..

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bassem G, General Manager at Super 8 High Level AB, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Vern,

I would like to thank you very much first for including us in your travel plans, and also for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will study the possibility of implementing your suggestion

Looking forward to serve you in the very near future

Grande Prairie, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Had a good night stay until the next morning! I made the mistake of drinking the apple juice from the juice dispenser. I noticed the juice was warm, I am not sure if it was broken down or unplugged, but by dinner time I was getting sick.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bassem G, General Manager at Super 8 High Level AB, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you very much for choosing Super 8 High Level in your travel plans. Moreover, I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to write to us your review about the hotel.

I am sorry to read about the issue you had with the juice machine and that you felt sick. I certainly hope you would have brought this issue at the time to our attention, so that we could take corrective measures immediately. I have asked the Assistant Guest Services Manager to speak with you upon you return as I was travelling.

I assure you that our juice machine is a cooler that is designed to keep the juice cool. We have regular checks from Health Department and our scores are very high with no comments.

Once again I would like to thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you as a valued guest at Super 8 High Level in your next travel plans.

Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We usually stay at this hotel on our trip home and are usually quite satisfied. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful, (our room was switched to a quieter area of the hotel upon arrival) the breakfast is filling and nutritious with a good variety to choose from, the bed is comfortable and the room is clean.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire tea of Super 8 High Level I would like to thank you for being a regular guest at our property. I will share your positive comments with the team.

I would like to ask you if you could send me an email before your next stay at the hotel.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation at this location specifically for the pool. Upon arrival and check-in we discovered the pool was completely down. Staff hadn't informed us upon check-in. We only discovered it when we came downstairs in our swim gear.
Front desk informed us that we could drive across town and use another hotels pool and waterpark for "only $15 each" . Talk about disappointing service. I would have originally booked at the other hotel and accessed their water park/pool if I'd been informed about the downed pool upon telephone reservations. Would have been a heck of a lot better cost and convinience than paying for a room at super 8, driving over and paying to enter the other water park and pool.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Bassem G, General Manager at Super 8 High Level AB, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear madam/sir,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review that you have posted on our property. It is through guests informing us how are we doing, that we get the chance to improve and maintain our high standards.

I would like also to apologize for any inconvenience cause. Based on the review, I understand that your stay with the hotel was before mid of September as we had a renovation project to our pool. This renovation project was done and finished and the pool was opened by mid of September, since that date and all our guests are enjoying our pool and slide. I will further investigate the incident with the staff regarding not passing the information of the pool closure. I would appreciate if you could email me the exact days of your stay.

Once again I do thank you very much for your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcome you at Super 8 High Level in the very near future.

Acting General Manager