Quality Inn and Suites
US$103
US$91
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sheridan Lawrence Inn(Fort Vermilion)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeds were comfortablesteaklong drivefireplacepropertyloungewifikitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I have mixed feelings about my stay at Quality Inn in High Level. I'll start on positive note - renovations are not bad. They looked a bit rushed but they are a big improvement over when it was the Stardust. Room was clean. It was first room I stayed in that did not smell like air freshener or really fragrant cleaners and, mercifully, laundry detergent used on the sheets did not have a smell. I am allergic to most scented products so to me, that was a huge relief. Bed was fairly comfortable and it was first time using hotel pillows that did not make me feel like I would need to see a chiropractor the next day. Complimentary breakfast was a nice surprise - choice of one of four hot meals. Although I didn't have time to use exercise room, equipment looked to be in good condition. Desk and chair were very nice and the chair was actually high enough for the desk. Rate was not bad - happy I could get AMA discount. I couldn't hear anyone in the rooms next to me. However, on the downside, service was poor. Check in and out was very, very slow. Clerk did not know anything about how to connect to the wifi - it was not the easiest thing to figure out. Connection is not secure which is not good if you need to use internet for work related purposes. I woke up at 5:30 am to the sound of diesel trucks warming up so I didn't get the best sleep. Because of renovations, room smelt like paint fumes and had to keep outside door open to air it out. No screen on my window. It was okay as there are no bugs out yet, but I would not have been impressed if it was later in the year.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Tareq M, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback, we are very glad you enjoyed your room. We have used the concerns you expressed as a guideline for improvement since your stay and have come a long way since the early initial conversion period. It took awhile for all our staff to get familiar with all the new software and operating procedures, but now the check in and check out process is quick and efficient. We offer the fastest internet connection available in the country (Fiber Optic) and it is password secured. Our breakfast offering has remained a very popular selling point for our property and we are glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for sharing ways in which we could improve our services.

Kindly,

Tareq Morad

Reviewed 27 March 2013

By far the worst Hotel experience in many years. Dog extriment in the room from a previous guest. After being moved to a new room, was woken up twice because of confusion on the length of my stay. The internet is barely functional. They advertise flatscreen tv's, reception so bad some channels are unwatchable. Extra fees added to my stay only reported to me the second night of a 14 day intended stay. left after 3 days.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business