Quality Inn and Suites
US$84
  • Restaurant
US$103
US$99
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Sheridan Lawrence Inn(Fort Vermilion)
US$93
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeds were comfortablesteaklong drivefireplacepropertyloungewifikitchenette
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Very welcoming staff, I had a friendly experience from check-in to departure. The rooms were well equipped, nice big TV with high def cable channels. Most importantly for me, I had a good WiFi connection in my room which isn't easy to come by in hotels these days.

Props to the staff and management for proving a great experience, I would definitely return!

Room Tip: Room service was prompt and delicious!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2014

What an amazing hotel. Who would've known there's a hotel you could pull up to your door, and walk to the restaurant through the inside… My first time to High Level, I expected the hotels to be of the worst kind. This place has everything… Had an amazing steak in the sports lounge, THE BEST PIZZA delivered to my room, visited the VLT lounge(and won $1000 too!), then had a great experience in the night club. The staff was super friendly throughout my stay, and the breakfast in the morning was very very good! All in All I would rank this hotel a 4 star, even though they only rate it 3, and my stay was 6 star. Haven't tried any of the other hotels in town, but I won't need to!
hope this is helpful if you're traveling to HL.

Room Tip: Pick the one bedroom suites with a kitchen
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel passing through once or twice per year since 1994 when it was the Stardust. We normally stay on the back of the hotel because of its isolation and for our medium dog. You normally hear the occational drunk leaving the bar which was fine but this time, 15 Feb 14, these morons from the bar were yelling outside of our room at 3am then entered the hotel back doors to yell and scream in the hallway. At 3:20am I called the front desk to complain about the noise and it got a little quieter but not for long. At 5am the visitors to the room finally left noisily. The hotel should follow up on complaints. The room was clean and spacious. Windows are double pane with air conditoners wrapped well to keep out the cold but certainly not the outside sound. I enjoyed the complementary breakfast but have always enjoyed their breakfast. One of my worst hotel experiences to date. Sadly, it is highly unlikely that I will ever visit this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a great hotel, my check-in experience was informative and friendly. The room was exactly as I had requested and I was pleasantly surprised with the coziness of the room and the very comfortable bed.

There were lots of great free movie channels and free wifi. Breakfast was included in what appeared to be a very nice restaurant. Unlike most inclusive breakfasts I was offered four delicious meals to choose from and it was made fresh to my preference, a great touch!

Good job Quality Inn!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I can honestly say I really enjoyed my 2 night stay at this hotel. The staff made me feel as if they knew me forever and it was my first time there. The food is fabulous, especially the steak. My room was very spacious, i love the decor, and most importantly for me, the wifi service worked perfectly. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Tareq M, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2014

Dear reviewer,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Kindly,