“Really good food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lethbridge
“Really good food!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

It's a really neat shop. Lots of things in there. There is a cafe also in the store and there food is delicious! Had there Italian hamburger soup! It was so good!
Definely stop in its worth it!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank JMPS1991

Peace River, Canada
“Concept was nice but coffee was bad”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Merchandise is nice and staff is friendly but the coffee I bought was terrible. I was disappointed. The coffee at A&W is way better which is surprising since Traditions is a coffee shop.

Visited December 2012
“What a gem in this town!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

What a pleasure to have in this small community, the new owners are very friendly, staff is great and their coffees are awesome.

1 Thank Travelingmapaandkids
Calgary
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I used this restaurant for my cartering needs while I was there on business. The service was so great and the food very fresh, on time and very tasty. The deserts were wonderful. I continue to use this place for all my business trips and when I need catering. The particpants in my workshop love the food as well.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank sunscreen5
Chateh, AB
“Buuuung!”
Reviewed 29 December 2008

My wife and I stopped into this restaurant on our way to Yellowknife. We have never been more unimpressed with a restaurant in our lives. Visiting other reviews, we had heard that their salads were to die for. I'll say! It honestly tasted like "a sack of nuts" My wife said so!

The staff were quite friendly though not really quick on the uptake. We asked to speak with the manager as there was a bandaid in my wife's sandwich. The robust woman was very personally insulting to both my wife and me. She called my wife "impossibly fussy" and strongly questioned my personal hygiene. After a brief tussle, we paid our bill and left as soon as we could vowing never to return...and to tell the world of our experience. Never again!

5 Thank homegirlfoo