“new, Well appointed, well run.”

Ramada Pincher Creek
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Pincher Creek
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Very clean, modern establishment, excellent spa, nice amenities. BUT - When a facility is pet friendly we assume that there are designated rooms that will be used for pets. I am informed that in your establishment, people with dogs can use any room. I do not choose to live with dog hair, fleas and other things that dogs carry at home and feel strongly that any accommodations on the road should extend that same courtesy. Please use only designated rooms for animals in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
LynneWalker, General Manager at Ramada Pincher Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Thank you for your review. I will certainly keep your comments in mind when we assign rooms to our guests with pets.

I am glad that you enjoyed the pool area during your stay.

Thank you for choosing us for your hospitality needs,

There are newer reviews for Ramada Pincher Creek

A TripAdvisor Member
PETERLEE
Reviewed 26 September 2012

My second stay in 12 months and enjoyed every minute. Staff are very helpful and the breakfasts are lovely - just right to start the day off.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
LynneWalker, General Manager at Ramada Pincher Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Thank you for your review, and choosing us for a second stay. I am very glad that our breakfast was able to get you off to a good start to your day!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

The hotel staff worked hard to accomodate my work schedule and made my stay plesant. The girls at the front desk are awesome. Great job. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your review. I am glad that we could accomodate your work schedule, I know with our business travellers, their plans sometimes change rapidly. I will pass your compliments on to my front desk staff.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

The Ramada line of hotels never fails to impress! This hotel was very nice, however a little expensive. We are business travellers and stay at many hotels and this is the largest town east of Crowsnest Pass and they seem to have picked up on this fact and passed it onto the traveller.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
LynneWalker, General Manager at Ramada Pincher Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear from experienced business travellers that we are doing a good job.

I look forward to hosting you if you are in the area again and thank you for choosing us for your hospitality needs.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

We drove from Banff/Canmore area, through Calgary, to Pincher Creek for a good night's rest. Our next day's destination was Waterton National Park.--only 30 minutes drive south. (BE SURE to visit the Interpretive Center in Frank...only 30 minutes West of Pincher Creek.) The Ramada Hotel was terrific. Large room with fridge & micro. Very clean. Breakfast included extensive beverage & bread selection plus yogurt , make your own waffles & bacon. LARGE pool with tube slide for kids. We also appreciated the nearby Walmart for picnic supplies. HIghly recommend!

Room Tip: This property has 4 floors. There are several OUTSIDE ENTRY rooms on the ground level and there was...
1  Thank Cherpig

Thank you for your review. I am glad that we could ensure that you were rested up for your trip to Waterton Park and that you enjoyed our deluxe continental breakfast.

We look forward to hosting you again if you are in the area and thank you for choosing us for your hospitality needs.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

My husband and I made an overnight trip to see Frank Slide and based off of reviews on this site, we decided to stay at the Pincher Creek Ramada. The hotel is new, clean and well kept. I'm usually pretty picky about cleanliness of rooms and the room passed my thorough inspection with flying colors. The continental breakfast was good and overall I was impressed with the service. The only reason I'm giving this hotel 4/5 is because in the middle of checking in a "regular" walked in and the front desk agent immediately stopped interacting with us and took a moment to chit chat with him instead. I understand she likely felt it was important to acknowledge his arrival, but at that moment, I felt like we were no longer receiving the attention we deserved. It's great to work hard to keep the business of regulars, but it should also be equally important to attract new business. Our checkout, done by Lynne, was super fast and efficient and she was very friendly and professional. We will be staying again and would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Pincher Creek. Walmart directly across the street is another bonus to staying in this hotel. Great for anyone who may need to pick up a few things for their trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
LynneWalker, General Manager at Ramada Pincher Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. My housekeepers work very hard and I am happy that your room passed your inspection.

I will discuss with my desk staff the importance of not splitting their attention between guests so that each guest is able to benefit from my staff's full attention and I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

My wife and I recently spent one night here on our trip through the Canadian Rockies National Parks. Our room was large, very clean and quiet. We received excellent service from the staff and enjoyed using the large pool and spa. The complementary breakfast was decent by motel breakfast standards. We've no complaints and would recommend this property.

Room Tip: Upper floors away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy our pool and hot tub.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pincher Creek
#5 of 8 in Pincher Creek
Foothills Motel
Foothills Motel
#4 of 8 in Pincher Creek

Been to Ramada Pincher Creek? Share your experiences!