“Worst beds EVER”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Pincher Creek
canada
“Worst beds EVER”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Great staff, clean hotel, convenient location,decent breakfast but it has the worst beds I have ever tried to sleep on. I should have turned a walked out as soon as I walked in and could see see the depression in the beds at first glance. Note to management...spend some money and get some new beds. Until you do I won't be back.

PS A television made before 1939 :) with a bigger screen would be nice too>

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Roadtraveller196

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Calgary
Reviewed 1 July 2013

The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. It was also near amenities. We rented the room for about five weeks and it was quiet and we felt safe.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Fernie, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I had to stay here for my sons hockey game. We ended up getting a room that had some minor inconveniences so I decided to bring it to the attention of the staff. A very friendly lady asked if she could come see our room and what problems we were having. After the staff member checked our room she offered to help us pack and move to another room plus ten dollars off our room for both nights. I told her that was much appreciated but they didn't have to switch rooms since we'd be leaving the next morning anyways and then she said okay I'll go inform the manager. About ten minutes later the same lady arrived with another staff member to help us move to a better room and said her manager said the room was going to be for free. I absolutely could not believe it! Not something I ever would've expected. So we had a great new room, yummy breakfast, exceptional staff and all for free! I know where we will be staying next time we go to Pincher Creek.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Edmonton
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, good location, breakfast good with bacon, eggs, sausage, waffles. Room not so nice. Chairs were stained and room smelled like urine, especially around the stained chairs. Did not feel clean enough for us with our 2.5 month old baby.

• Stayed May 2013
#8 of 8 in Pincher Creek
Foothills Motel
Foothills Motel
#5 of 8 in Pincher Creek

Been to Super 8 Pincher Creek AB? Share your experiences!