My husband and I stayed just one night at Heritage Inn on our way to Waterton Lake National Park. We were struck by the friendliness of the staff. Their complimentary breakfast was good and set up a bit differently than others we have had in the past. Meaning that they had four hot food choices set out to choose from with wait staff to help if you needed any help.
A good place to stay – standard rooms are good – they all have new beds. The upgraded rooms looked tempting but we decided to go standard and were still very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta, Canada