We had an excellent 2-night stay thanks to an exceptional service. Receptionist was very nice and showed us both older and new rooms so we can choose according to our needs and expectations. We have chosen a room in the new wing and we were very pleased, nice and classy with the most comfortable beds ever!! The breakfast was served in such a nice manner, we felt well taken care of. After a hike in Jasper we soaked in the hot tub and swim in the pool, excellent way to relax. Later in the evening we went to hotel lounge, where two young employees went over and beyond to make us feel welcome and happy. WOW!!!! GREAT STUFF, GREAT HOTEL, VERY WELL MANAGED!!!! Thank you all for making our stay such a pleasant one!!!! I would definitely stay again!!! Well worth it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located only 30 minutes from Waterton Lakes National Park, the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Pincher Creek features contemporary décor combined with excellent full-service amenities. Whether travelling for business, leisure, or for a special event, the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada