I stayed at the Heritage Inn on a one night stopover on the way to Banff. The outside of the hotel makes it look like much less than what it really is. When I arrived, they had no record of my reservation (which I made through their website). It took about a half hour before the woman working was able to get me into a room. She finally found a print-out of my reservation, but it was not in the computer. I think she ended up making me a new reservation. The room itself was nice, but the wifi was uncooperative. It required a password, and though my laptop would connect with the network, it would not access the internet. It could have been a problem with my computer or their network, but it made for a frustrating night. The complimentary breakfast buffet was not at all up to my expectations. There were 4 choices, and the french toast required a knife to cut through. Overall, if you're looking for a quick place to stop for the night, it does the job, but there are probably other options available in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta, Canada