We arrived July 4, Independence Day, in Pincher Creek few Miles away from the US with no reservation and looking for a place to stay for a Night to enjoy Waterton Lake National Park
- Parkway Motel was our first choice after reading recommendations here.
• Easy to find on the Highway 6, well located with less than 45 mn drive from Waterton
* At my request , we were shown by 2 friendly staff 3 different types of rooms including the superb Honeymoon Room ...
which was not ready yet but they could have cleaned it within 20mn if needed ...
• We decided to go for the cheapest at $75 ( net ) with kitchenette
Clean , Functional , Spacious enough for 2
Wifi was weak that day as told by the reception , but rooms come with LAN Cable that worked perfectly.
• Night traffic not being at all an Issue ...
• Wall Mart Supermarket less than 5mn drive way with a nice Pub / Restaurant next Door ....
• Waterton Lake National Park ONE day pass being valid until 4 pm the following day
We ended up staying 3 full nights at Parkway Motel with a 4 Full days visit at Waterton Park .. ( using cleverly 2 days pass buying them every other day )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6 and only 1 km from the Pincher Creek city center, this motel features free WiFi and coffee. The citys Greyhound station is a 2-minute walk away. Parkway Motel and European Loges offers traditional, wood-furnished rooms with cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. A telephone with free local calls is also available.Laundry services are open to all guests of the Parkway. A fax machine and copying services are also located at the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parkway Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway Motel Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada