“Couldn't find it”

Cuisines: American
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Couldn't find it”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

There was a sign outside Pincher Creek, but we never found the restaurant. Went both ways on Main Street and all the way on Rt 6.

Visited June 2013

Taber
“Poor”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The intended menu prices have been covered up by pieces of see-through paper and jacked-up. It ticks me off. Service is slow

Visited December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“good eats here”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I stopped here for supper one evening and the food was fresh, tasty and the place was clean, good quick service, I would go there again.

Boise, Idaho
“Barely sufficient”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I called and ordered 60 pieces of chicken; 40 extra crispy/20 roasted, 20 cups volume mashed potatoes with accompanying gravy, and a serving of strips with mac & cheese. I got the total and hung up. Someone had a question about preparation, and when I called back to ask about the roasted chicken, she said "We don't do roasted chicken." When I reminded her I just ordered 20 pieces of it, she just said "We only do original & extra crispy" Oh, and no mac & cheese. Okay....???
When we arrived a half hour later to pick up the order, the 3 employees were outside on a smoke break. Uh-oh! scramble inside and inquire if we are the large order pickup? Yep, that would be us -- as they are madly throwing chicken in the cooker.
We got soggy chicken and heaven only knows how much mashed potatoes & gravy since it was packaged in a mishmash of containers.
It's edible, and you won't starve, but I'd look a little further for something else if possible.

Visited July 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best popcorn chicken in...”
Reviewed 20 February 2008

Best popcorn chicken in the world

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook