“Typical Pub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Used to live in Sherwood Park but only checked this place out recently for St. Patrick's Day because they were advertising all the special things that were going on. It's nice inside, layout is good, could have used a table or two more - but I assume it was their busiest day of the year. We sat at the bar, there was quite a strong draft coming from the ceiling which was a bit annoying. Waitress was fine, got our drinks quickly and made sure we were taken care of when we needed a refill. Have to say though, even for a pub, their attire was quite appalling. The one girl wasn't really even wearing pants - just boy short underwear and I could see the tattoo on her bum cheek. There is no need for that. I'm sure we'll be back at some point.

Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Caffreys since I moved to Sherwood park last summer and I keep coming back. I went there for the $8 Tuesday steak and shrimp and and cactus chips as my side. The steak was medium rare just like I ordered it and the shrimp and chips were perfect . On the weekend there are live bands and the place is always packed. The waitresses are fast and the service has always been good. One of my favorite things is the summer shuttle to the Eskimo games. It's my favorite pub in Sherwood park.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

I know they've been done for a while now, but I like what they've done with the place. Hopefully they stop changing the name every year.

The food we ordered was great and the specials made it relatively cheap to eat and drink during the Oilers game. There are televisions everywhere too - they really do the new "sports bar" theme justice. My only points against are for the fact that the bathroom seems to have escapes or been forgotten about during the 2/3 rounds of renovations. It really needs updated.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I have been to Caffreys a couple of times when I am in Sherwood Park...I have never eaten here, but the atmosphere is always good!

Reviewed 26 May 2012

We had a large group with us and had quite good service considering the place was really busy. The food was good but I found it didn't have a lot of flavor. ( Philli sandwich ) They had a wonderful band called The Prairie Dogs that kept everyone entertained but the house sound guy was deaf. Overall a good night.