“Great Hotel!!”

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherwood Park
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times this year and keep coming back. The hotel has a variety of room types to choose from which makes it very convenient for all types of travelers. I have always had great service here and will keep coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear bballfans,

Thank you for the great review. It is always a pleasure to read reviews such as yours. I will take the opportunity to share this with my staff and we are certainly grateful to have such loyal guests. We look forward to seeing you back with us in the near future.

Dale Isley
BEST WESTERN PLUS
Sherwood Park Inn and Suites

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We just got back from staying in Sherwood Park, and we were so pleased with our stay. From the time of check-in to check-out, we were greeted by friendly smiles and great attitudes. Our room was clean and we had everything we could possibly need. I agree with the other reviews about the breakfast...excellent choice and variety, clean common areas and efficient staff. Due to weather, we needed to shorten our expected stay and were accommodated above and beyond not being charged any extra nights. I would highly recommend staying here to family and friends and am excited to return in the future.

Room Tip: We had our children with us (3 years and 7 1/2 months) and even the traditional (most basic) room ha...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear MrsP828,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. My employees get excited to see such great reviews and to receive such great feedback. I am also grateful that your family arrived safe to your destination as weather was definitely a concern of ours these past few days for you and all our guests. We certainly look forward to hosting your family in the future.

With CARE,

Dale Isley
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Park

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Another great stay here, even with lousy snowy weather, the hotel staff are top notch, the rooms comfortable and clean and the free breakfast one of the best I have come across. It's hard to go wrong in Sherwood Park with this property.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2013

New hotel, very clean. Beds are comfortable. Rooms have a bar fridge and microwave which are nice for an extended stay. Free hot breakfast is delicious. The exercise room is adequately equipped to meet any fitness enthusiast. To relax I enjoyed the hot tub and a dip in the pool. I would return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I loved my stay in this very clean hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfy and our executive suite was spacious. Our travelling companion stayed in a beautiful room with a jetted tub and fireplace which was also very nice. Lots of free parking in a nice and quiet location. Walking distance to Starbucks and the best sushi I have ever had.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Our room was clean and spacious. Hotel Stewardess, Karen, was friendly and did a very thorough job. Check out staff seemed very fake. Pool and hot tubs were clean. We stayed for 3 nights, every morning Breakfast selection was slightly different, which was nice to see. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Excellent location. Lots of shopping and activities to do in this area. I would like a best western reward card since I always stay at Best Western hotels. I also travel to the United States and stay at Best Western hotels. They are always clean and very polite with people. Very accessible to amenities like shopping, golfing, walking and other activities I might enjoy.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family