“My Stay at your Hotel”

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherwood Park
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great people, great customer service, great hotel. Except for the ice in the parking lot but it is winter on the prairies. The rooms are great and comfortable and the staff are always there to help. I stay here every month and it has always been very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Karla K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property on Tripadvisor. We continue to work hard to impress our guests and my staff continually enjoy reading our guests reviews. The weather this year has been extremely challenging for all hotels and their parking lots as we continue to look forward to warmer weather.

Thank you again for your loyalty not only to our brand, but to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Park Inn and Suites.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Park Inn and Suites

Reviewed 24 January 2014

This was my first time staying at this new hotel in Sherwood Park. I found the hotel, the guest room and the fitness facilities to be of excellent quality. The bed was comfortable, I had asked for a quiet room and they were able to accomodate me. The staff were helpful and everything is clean and new! My only complaint was there is a water fountain in the fitness room I would have preferred a water cooler.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Carol R,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor. I will inform my team of your review as they work hard everyday for our guests. As for the water fountain, I am not a fan either. I have recently contracted a company to do custom water bottles for our fitness room that will be available to our guests shortly. Feedback from our guests is extremely important to be able to make these changes to constantly improve our products and services.

Thank you again Carol R and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Enjoyed our stay here as it was clean and new. Loved the option of the three queen beds as we have three children. the breakfast was better than in other Best Westerns we've stayed in. The pool was great for the kids.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Jeff T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property and for the great score. We appreciate that your family had a great time here in Sherwood Park.

We look forward to you and your family staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

No complaints about this hotel. We had a concert at Rexall Place in Edmonton to go to, and this hotel is literally 10 minutes from the venue. Much easier to stay here than in Edmonton, in my opinion. Rooms were very clean. Staff was very friendly, efficient and helpful. Breakfast was decent. Our 1-year old had a good time in the pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear RyanDan,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review. We enjoy when our guests write about our hotel and staff. We hope you certainly enjoyed the concert as much as you enjoyed our hotel.

We look forward to having you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

no complaints. we enjoyed xmas day with our daughter there. we would do it again in a second! it was xmas day and most of staff was off with their own families. bare bones staff, glad to see best western takes care of guests as well as staff

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear LP,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for rating us on Tripadvisor. I am also grateful that you enjoyed your time here with us over the Christmas Holidays. It was very important to us to ensure that we were able to accommodate our staff without sacrificing our guests' experience here with us over the holidays. I'm am glad to see that we were successful.

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your experience.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Sherwood Park Inn and Suites

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times this year and keep coming back. The hotel has a variety of room types to choose from which makes it very convenient for all types of travelers. I have always had great service here and will keep coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear bballfans,

Thank you for the great review. It is always a pleasure to read reviews such as yours. I will take the opportunity to share this with my staff and we are certainly grateful to have such loyal guests. We look forward to seeing you back with us in the near future.

BEST WESTERN PLUS
Sherwood Park Inn and Suites

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We just got back from staying in Sherwood Park, and we were so pleased with our stay. From the time of check-in to check-out, we were greeted by friendly smiles and great attitudes. Our room was clean and we had everything we could possibly need. I agree with the other reviews about the breakfast...excellent choice and variety, clean common areas and efficient staff. Due to weather, we needed to shorten our expected stay and were accommodated above and beyond not being charged any extra nights. I would highly recommend staying here to family and friends and am excited to return in the future.

Room Tip: We had our children with us (3 years and 7 1/2 months) and even the traditional (most basic) room ha...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear MrsP828,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. My employees get excited to see such great reviews and to receive such great feedback. I am also grateful that your family arrived safe to your destination as weather was definitely a concern of ours these past few days for you and all our guests. We certainly look forward to hosting your family in the future.

With CARE,