“Great new hotel”

Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sherwood Park
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I found the hotel to be quite modern and the rooms were very nice.
The free breakfast was very good with a good selection.
The staff also was friendly and the service was very good.
I would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear DaveCalgary,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We take great pride in our products and services as we continue to look for opportunities to improve. I am very excited to hear that you would stay with us again, and hopefully soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Hotel is idealy located east of downtown Edmonton, great access to shops and lots of resturants. Many great places to eat just walking distance from the hotel in the next plaza. Great BBQ place right next door, its a must try! Not too far from West Edmonton mall and other attractions 35 min max by car.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear cherri75,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor. I take great pride in my team and everything they do for our guests. I am so grateful to know that you and your husband will continue to come stay with us in the future. We look forward to you staying with us soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My Husband and I have stayed at this particular Best Western a few times as it is our favorite place to stay while we are in Edmonton.

They always have fresh cookies and staff is more than accomadating.

Their continental breakfast is great! They seem to have everything, even a waffle iron.

Our room is always nice and clean and quiet, we will be back many times to come I am sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear cherri75,

Thank you so much for your great comments on Tripadvisor. My team works very hard to ensure you and your husband have the best experience possible while you're here. We look forward to having you stay with us, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel is new and nicely laid out. The rooms are large and comfortable. The breakfast area has plenty of seating and a good selection of food. My kids enjoyed the large pool area. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Trinacanuck,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you and your kids enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for the comment regarding the staff as they will all be happy to hear your comments. We look forward to you and your kids staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is a newer hotel hotel with excellent amenities. The rooms were large and well appointed and sound-proofed from the hallways, less so between the bathroom and the living room/bedroom (we were in a suite). The hot and cold buffet breakfast had lots of variety. The coffee area was on throughout the day for the use of the guests. That was appreciated. The hotel's location makes for easy access to the highway and major streets with lots of dining options.

Dear LMAKCalgary,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of us on Tripadvisor. We are excited that you and your family had a great time here. Breakfast is continually a challenge as we've made some slight changes that seem to be paying off. We look forward to seeing you and your family back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The rooms were very nice and clean. Comfortable beds and atmosphere. Wireless internet was slow and not always good quality. Front loby very nice and welcoming. staff was very welcoming and polite. Breakfast was well laid out, and seem to meet nutritional values for a complete breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David B
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear David B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property on Tripadvisor. I know that we did reach out to each other already and I am very grateful for your feedback on the internet. Internet is definitely an amenity that we can not do without as we continue to strive to find the best service providers for this amenity. I wanted to thank you for the great comments about the staff and breakfast as well as the staff truly are the corner stone of the hotel here in Sherwood Park. I will certainly notify them of your review. We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Clean, Nice and quiet during the week anyway. We stayed from Wednesday to Friday. Good beds and great pillows that had an assortment of thicknesses. An excellent salt water pool which I didn't have a chance to use this time but previous experiences have been great. A good selection of cereals, fruits and pastries as well as eggs, waffles, french toast for breakfast..

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dale I, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sherwood Park Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Constance I,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor. My Team and I take great pride in our hotel and the amenities it has to offer. We look forward to you staying with us in the future for years to come.