“Poor quality”

Dining options: Reservations
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Poor quality”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Ribs were too tough to eat. When the order was redone it was the same poor quality. Not impressed and not likely to return

1 Thank Bert B

“Dishes meagre”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The beef ribs are small and undercooked and tough. The service was average to good and the management average to poor

• Visited July 2013
“another sherwood park restaurant to avoid”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This was our 2nd visit to this new location and the first time we noticed how new, nice, large and empty it was. The first visit I had a salad....and it was ok. The goyoza didn't even taste like any others I've had- YUCK. Since our first visit I received a gift card for a substantial amount, so we thought we'd try again. Well....same thing. When we walked in there was another 3 families in there, and by the time our food came....we were the only ones. Mind you it was a weekday @ lunch. We thought we'd try the goyoza again. Nope- same thing-placed on a huge bed of shredded wilted lettuce. YUCK. I had another type of salad,, and the lettuce was wilted and brown on the edges. When the waitress asked, I told her....they brought another, better, but still a few pieces of brown and wilted lettuce. I told her to bring me a smaller portion as I did eat some of the first, and to be honest, I really lost my appetite. I should have said, just bring the bill. I =ate a bit of this secon smaller salad, and the manager popped over. Then she did and she said she'd charge me for the lunch size salad, which was still $10.00. YIKES! And, the goyoza was $10.00....really??? Shocking considering I've paid slightly less at much better restaurants! My son's fish & chips looked ok....I didn't say anything to him, as he enjoyed it....but I saw it dripping oil. YUCK YUCK YUCK.
I have some $$ left on that gift card.
hmmmmmmmnot sure if I'll go back.
Or, maybe order a few drinks to use it up. Beer or wine is a safe bet, all you have to do is open & pour.
Ya...this food is not well prepared, or nutritious.

Vegreville Alberta
“"More than Ribs"”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Our family (5 of us) decided to give this new restuarant a try. It was a Sunday afternoon about 5 pm. The place wasn't overly busy at the time. There were plenty of staff on hand to tend to our needs. We were seated and our drink orders taken while we looked at the menus. We ordered a plate of Calamari as an appetizer while we pondered our orders. Our server was very friendly and did everything in her power to ensure all our needs were met. The calamari was a bit on the small side but was quite tasty. ($10.50). Our orders consited of a Chipotle Chicken Salad ($16.00). A Sirlion Cheddar Sandwhich with baked potatoe.($13.00). A large house salad ($9.00). There are many different dressing options to choose from. the house salad consisted of a variety of different vegtables. A Firekissed Peach Salad ($15.50) which was quite unique, it had a variety of different items; chicken, pecans, red onions, goat cheese (I think),eggs, carrots; grilled peach slices,in it to test your palet. Definaetly a tasty surprise. We had a young diner (2 yrs. old) who ordered the chicken strips; they came with french fries and as a dessert (ice cream). ($6.00). We also ordered a Dessert Trio ($11.50) 3 large portions of a variety of dessert types. All the food was served hot, was tasty and plentiful. The manager came by twice to ask how things were which was a nice touch.
Definately a nice place to take your family.

2 Thank firechief-JL
Edmonton, Canada
“New Menu, New Look , Good Food”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We recently decided to try this newly opened restaurant. We have been to other Tony Roma's and so we knew what to expect. This turned out to be pleasantly surprising. The new menu offered so many options, more than great ribs and burgers. I had the flatbread steak appetizer as a main course and my husband had pasta. The steak was so tender and flavourful and very nicely presented. The pasta was perfectly cooked and very tasty. We sat on the lounge side. The service was friendly, fast and attentive. The decor was beautiful. There was a nice array of wines by the glass as well as beer and cocktails. This was truly a great experience.

2 Thank Verdellehein