“Christmas Shopping Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Christmas Shopping Lunch”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch during Christmas shopping. Wasn't very busy, service was Ok but the food was very subpar. Definitely wouldn't recommend this resturant.

• Visited December 2013

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Good”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Had an amazing experience. The atmosphere and Christmas Decorations makes it a great place to dine. Our server was very friendly and I noticed the manager helping her staff out a lot . Great team work and great place to bring friends and family. I will definitely be back. Great job.

• Visited December 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Kinda what we expected”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

After a long day at work, both my wife and I wanted a meal on the way home. No energy left for cooking. Anyway, we decided to try TRs. Wasn't very busy given that it was a late Tuesday night. Service was fast and the meal came quickly. The food was in par for a franchise menu and it filled the void. I wouldn't recommend for a nice night out but for what we were looking for, it was fine.
I

Alberta
“Below average!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I tried this location for the first time with a couple of friends. The two calamari appetizers we ordered were very tasty and satisfying. I wish I could say the same about our entrees. Each one of us did not like what we had ordered. The pictures that depict food on the menu are false advertising. The only edible part of our three entrees were the fries and even though the rest of our meals went untouched the waitress never offered compensation, or even asked what was wrong. It was easy to see we were unpleased, and the food was obviously uneaten but nobody even cared to ask the usual "How was everything today?” It’s a shame to spend a good amount of money on something you didn’t even eat when you could spend just as much elsewhere and get outstanding food and service! I like the other locations but I will not be returning to this one.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CanadianCritique
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Poor quality”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Ribs were too tough to eat. When the order was redone it was the same poor quality. Not impressed and not likely to return

• Visited July 2013