“Didn't quite get what I wanted”
Review of Famous Donair

Famous Donair
Ranked #35 of 205 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I went during the lunch rush and was unable to get a salad or nuggets as my youngest child wanted. We had the choice of a Donair, or Donair. I sort do felt rushed and wish my experience was better, as for the Donair it really was good, just not what I had wanted, I found the service was not as good as the reviews had said they were

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Every now and then I get that urge for a good donair, and this is that donair.

Quality ingrediants, wide variety. And extremely affordable.
Though the restaurant itself is starting to show its age, The food and Robbie alone make up for it.

If your looking to be adventurous or want something new definitely stop in here.

1  Thank JustinErickson
Reviewed 18 December 2011

What's not to love. The donairs are top notch. They are huge and great value for money. This is the rare place on SP which is consistently excellent. Robbie will remember your and your order after the first visit. Been going for years and will keep going while Robbie is there

Reviewed 1 November 2011

I have been to Famous Donair many times. There is a reason that Robbie has so many repeat customers. Donairs have gone from a like to a love. The quality of the food is always consistently high. The service is equally high. Rob is engaging when you visit outside of lunch hour. During lunch he is working like a maniac behind the counter.

My appetite is smaller these days so I buy the Cheese donair. If you are hungry then the Super or Jumbo donair should fill you up. If you are going at lunch time I highly recommend calling your order in ahead as lunch is very busy and you might have to wait awhile to get your donair. [--]

Reviewed 6 August 2011

First and foremost Robbie is exceptional. He takes his time with his food preparations and will make you the best donair you have ever had. He will remember you forever and the next time you come in just ask for your regular and he will remember exactly what you ordered. He spends time with you and is a wonderful person. Great job my friend, see you again soon!