“Best pizza, and for a bonus... a better price”

Willy's Place Dining Room
Ranked #60 of 189 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Price range: US$0 - US$23
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are located on the corner of Yellowhead Trail & Clover Bar Road.
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Best pizza, and for a bonus... a better price”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I can't stand ordering pizza and spending a mint and then to find out it wasn't that good, or just ..ok.
Then, after living around the corner from Willy's for 6 months, I find out they make pizza and deliver too. We loved the pizza and couldn't finish it only because we were so full. There was so much on the pizza it was like a meal in it's self! I haven't stopped raving about this place to my friends and family.
On the other hand.. last summer I had a veg. soup that made my mouth numb from the salt... Just goes to show that a quick judgement isn't always fair and I'm now willing to give the soup a second chance.

• Visited April 2012

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Still the best pizza and great weekend breakfast. Very reasonably priced, nice atmosphere and easy to get to. Bar is nice with a pool table.

1 Thank PattyLynn65
Pahrump, Nevada
“Best Pizza In Sherwood Park”
Reviewed 24 August 2008

Not many people know about this place but it is one of the few pizza places that makes their own pizza dough. Try their Willys #31 pizza. http://www.willysrestaurant.ca

6 Thank XPhile