“Wonderful Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Stony Plain
Fox Creek, Canada
“Wonderful Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel was super easy to find, bonus was the Tim Horton's in the same parking lot! ^_^ Front Desk on duty (Bob) when we got there was super nice. So informative, professional, and very helpful! Everything was so clean and organized. The rooms were clean. The beds super comfy. I didn't want to have to get up the next morning! I asked Bob quite a few questions, and he happily gave me answers to everything. I also work front desk at a hotel, and was completely unaware that I could just phone another hotel directly and get an employee discount. I have always just booked online. Also there were little things around the desk I noticed that I quite enjoyed. There was a sign on the wall behind the desk that said, "Front Desk Employee Today is:" and the current employees name. I thought that was such an awesome idea, and I told Bob such. I am now making a sign for our hotel front desk. Working for a hotel you tend to notice more things than those that don't, in my opinion. The pool area had such pretty decorations and calligraphy wording on the wall. The main pool was a little too chilly for me, but the hot tub was wonderful. Breakfast in the morning was good. A little bit of everything. And the breakfast lady was at the door and welcomed us when we walked in, which was also very nice to see. Said good morning, and asked us how we were that morning. All in all, this hotel is getting 5/5 stars from me. And I will most definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stony Plain
Travelodge Spruce Grove
#1 of 2 in Spruce Grove
Place LaRue
Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Edmonton/West

Been to Travelodge Stony Plain? Share your experiences!