“Pricey”

ABC Country Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is nicely decorated, older articles placed throughout the restaurant. I had fish and chips which came with two smaller battered pieces of fish, one was crispier than the other and the fish in one was tough. For the price, I was not impressed. The soup was very good and everyone else at our table was happy with their meal. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant unless you don't mind the price.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Located right next to our hotel, my dad and I went for supper. I had the farmers pasta linguini. It has farmers sausage, kielbasa sausage, mushrooms, and is made in a Parmesan cream sauce. So freaking tasty!!!! And the server we had was very nice. The restaurant was clean and welcoming. And after we had left, our server ran out after us with my leftover pasta that I had forgotten to take with me! I would definitely come here again!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Seriously. Two eggs Benedict and two soft drinks...$32. We had to stop and have lunch on the way home to fill up. Value = 0. The owners should be charged with theft

Reviewed 9 April 2014

7 family members went for a Sunday brunch. First we got terrible service as the server had to have at least 4 cigarette breaks in the 90 minutes we were there. Each of us had something wrong with our order when it arrived; orange juice instead of milk, wrong toast type, garishes we asked to avoid etc. When we did get our food (long delay due to a cigarette break is all tasted old and dry possibly from being under a heat lamp for too long. When we did get our food, we agreed that it was the lowest quality we had experienced in a long time.For that our bill was $120.00 for one course and some of us had coffee or milk. I was amazed the restauant was fairly full as in the city where I live it could not survive with bad food, bad service, and high prices for what you got. I was later informed that the reason was that all other available options for Sunday brunch had long line ups.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Been here about ten times and I have to say staff are wonderful but the food is way to overpriced and breakfast portions are stingy compared to the prices. We won't go back anymore shame as people are so nice. Oh and had to return meal tonight it had a terrible after taste.

1  Thank expect a