“Not enough hot fudge on sundae”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #23 of 39 Restaurants in Stony Plain
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Ontario, Canada
“Not enough hot fudge on sundae”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

I ordered a small hot fudge sundae with pecans, charged $2.89 plus 69cents for pecans. I regularly visit DQ and order same in other locations. I was given the right size sundae but it had very hot fudge and just a few pecans. I asked for more pecans and fudge to make it the normal sundae. I was refused extra hot fudge unless I paid more, they put more nuts on it but I was a dissatisfied customer and said I would never buy anything here again, she said Have a nice day.
This is the poorest service I have ever had at DQ and we have a local site that I have frequented for over 30 years.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank noah53

Grande Prairie, Canada
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Staying at the Motel 6 next door, we got our food whist the staff where swabbing the floor preparing to close for the night. Which they did when we left................
Checked our meal at the motel, it was all wrong, short half the order, the burgers where disguisting, slimey. $24 for half a meal fit for a dog.......
Never again!