“Awesome server!”

Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harvest House Family Restaurant offers a wide variety of menu options. Steak, pizza, pasta, salads, hamburgers, sandwiches, noodle bowls and wraps are just a few of the many selections offered on the extensive menu. Large portions, delicious food, and great prices are what Harvest House is known for.
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I go to harvest house once a week, and always be sure to schedule it so i arrive on candaces shifts. She is the kindest, funniest most efficent girl there. I love when i get her as my waitress. She runs the place, takes on more then she should; but somehow manages to rock it. Not to mention the food is awesome! Definitely would recommend it

2  Thank bmminer

Reviewed 20 December 2012

We have eaten here a number of times and have never been disappointed. The food is fantastic and the service is prompt and efficient. Anytime we have dined in this restaurant it has been busy and full of people who are either dining in or stopping in for take out. On our last visit, my son had the pepperoni pizza (which he says is the best he's ever had), I had the spicy chilli lime salad (delicious) and my husband had the ultimate clubhouse sandwich (his favourite item. He goes back and forth between this and the pizza) our waitress (I think her name was Candace) was especially friendly and provided top notch service despite how busy the restaurant was. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is stopping through Three Hills.

2  Thank Mombot4000
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I have been to the Harvest House many times and always find the food to be very tasty and the service good. I'm sorry that the reviewer who visited on Dec. 7th is writing off the restaurant because of what he deemed "horrible service" in spite of the fact that the food was tasty and arrived quickly. We are all human and everyone makes mistakes or has an off day. I have been served by the waitress referred to and her service has been thorough, prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend the Harvest House to anyone visiting Three Hills. The food is delicious, the staff friendly and the service is prompt and courteous. (They are also accommodating to special dietary needs.)

2  Thank SherrN
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We heard that this was THE place to eat in Three Hills, so we decided to give it a try. When we arrived the waitress was talking to someone about what she was going to name her baby (the waitress was pregnant). It was late afternoon, so it was not busy. She looked right at us and continued visiting, leaving us standing at the door for several minutes. When she finally seated us she brought us water, and left us for another 10 minutes while she talked loudly to the kitchen staff about a co-worker she didnt like. We finally caught her attention, and ordered our food. The kitchen was excellent and our food was tasty, and arrived quickly once the order was in. When the waitress brought our food out, I asked her for a coffee which i never did get. She never even bothered to clear our plates when she dropped off our bill. Another waitress had arrived by then, and cleared our plates. I was very disappointed by the lack of service, and although the food was good we will not be returning.

2  Thank TYLER B
Reviewed 1 December 2012

We went there last night as we were in for some Christmas shopping and the Bethlehem Walk which is a Christmas Activity for families. Excellent.
My friend said that their pizza was phenominal! My grandson ordered pizza. It came with another side. There was a list and he chose fish crackers. He was given a bowl heaped with fish crackers. Different, I thought... but he was happy. The waitress (ours and another one working) doted on him, complementing his coloring etc. and were very attentive to our needs too.
I ordered a small portion, cod. It was a bit overdone. I am sure had I voiced complaint they would have taken care of it. Just wished I had ordered pizza but that was my fault. People near us had Noodle Bowls. That looked very good.
It is my birthday in a couple of days and my friend had brought me a gift which I opened in there.
The waitress commented on it...never thought much about it but at the very end came to me and offered me a choice of complientary pies as a birthday treat. I chose Lemon Merange. It was an awesome pie. Yummy!
I liked the fact they had small portions and that it came with choices of sides. Their caesar salad was excellent ..so many restaurants do not make a proper casesar. The Birthday extra was such a treat!....so many resturants do not give you any breaks on that. Happy Birthday to me!
I will go back there whenever in Three Hills.

2  Thank rangerpippi