“Good food good service great prices”
Review of Harvest House

Harvest House
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Three Hills
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harvest House Family Restaurant offers a wide variety of menu options. Steak, pizza, pasta, salads, hamburgers, sandwiches, noodle bowls and wraps are just a few of the many selections offered on the extensive menu. Large portions, delicious food, and great prices are what Harvest House is known for.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It will be a fond memory for years to come of my son holding the Harvest Burger with two hands trying to eat it. Big burger and it tasted great.
I had the sirloin Caesar. I loved all the tastes. Sirloin was tasty and the side of hot sauce was fun.
We would definitely come back.
Cheers!

1  Thank gary m

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great food, great service, stellar atmosphere. I loved this place and all that there was here. Prices much cheaper then in many places, and huge portions!

1  Thank Blare J
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I dont go often but enjoy it when I do go. Very extensive and varied menu. Always good value daily specials. Good soups

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have always been treated well and have had great meals when we went food was excellant and prices where good

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We live in Three Hills, and this is our first choice when we want to go out and sit down and be "served" . Always friendly. Always generous in portions, even when we do the "smaller portions".
We are not "steak" people but always hear rave reviews of those who have ordered steaks. We appreciate the salads, or Salisbury steaks, the stuffed potato, lasagna, etc. In other words anything we have ever ordered. We usually do NOT order desserts simply because we don't have room... And since my motto is "I can resist everything but temptation" I usually don't even look at the menu but too often they have a "special" posted on the menu board as we enter, and I have to make special resolve not to "give in". The same is true of their daily special. I go in for something "light"... just a salad... and then "Oh why not? end up ordering the "special" because the "price is right" and the total offering sounds SOOOO good.

3  Thank GrantAlford