“Unforgettable, Wonderful Experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ainsworth Hot Springs
Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa
San Diego, California
“Unforgettable, Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

This program is definitely as good as the other reviews say it is! I had the most amazing and unforgettable experience. I loved the guests as much as I loved the staff and the information was so helpful. There is definitely something special about the way they connect with people and make things so understandable and important.

The classes were fun and the hikes were……fun, yet challenging (don’t worry, you will do fine! Take it from someone who only hiked twice before coming!) Before I arrived, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to keep up. My concern was quickly banished after the first day, thanks to the friendly, supportive hiking guides and fitness instructors. I definitely struggled at times but the feeling that comes from making it to the finish line is all the motivation you need to change your life!

I have done so well since my return and have no desire to return to my old ways.

Thank you, Mountain Trek!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
portland, oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

My winter week snowshoeing at Mountain Trek was exhilarating, exhausting, enlightening and pushed me way out of my comfort zone. And that is what I was looking for. The facilities are top notch, the staff is AMAZING, food is incredible, and that part of the world is absolutely beautiful. You work hard -- no doubt about that. And you are pushed to your limits so be prepared physically, that's for sure. I came away with a new sense of purpose in caring for myself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. If you are ready to take charge of your life, DO IT!

Room Tip: Rooms are small and some have single beds (still VERY comfy). If it matters to you, check if a doub...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank mhawkins5
Tenmile, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Everything about Mountain Trek exceeded my hopes and expectations. The staff was inspiring, the education was top-notch, and the scenery was gorgeous. This was a tough week, but at the end of it I was invigorated and so sorry I couldn't stay longer. I'm already planning a trip back next year.

A special note: Mountain Trek is fantastically well set up for solo travelers, which is so unusual and very much appreciated.

5 Thank GretelsFolks
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

I was looking for a program to kick-start my fitness and get my body back into shape; Mountain Trek did that and so much more. It actually over exceeded my expectations.

I have learned so much about nutrition, stress management, posture, fitness, detoxification, sleep management, etc. and also about how to integrate these new practical learnings into everyday life. The hiking trails were beautiful, the guides extremely knowledgeable and the food was really yummy. I came back home full of energy!

I highly recommend this program. Worth every single penny.

2 Thank Izzy6
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

Mountain Trek has it all. Attention to detail. Tailored to each individuals needs and levels. My week at Ainsworth Hot Springs/Nelson area will last beyond any Spa/Vacation, it has become a new lifestyle.
I am deeply grateful to the staff of Mountain Trek.
Do this because you deserve the best experiences life has to offer.

Room Tip: The rooms are cozy.
2 Thank molliebnelson
Stirling, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

On October, 19, 2012 I completed a week at Mountain Trek in British Columbia, Canada. It was a week of clean eating, hiking, healthful education and fitness. I learned a lot about eating, sleeping, detoxing, fitness ... and especially about myself. The Mountain Trek team is extremely knowledgeable and caring. The scenery is beautiful, the environment is positive, and the knowledge that I brought home is abundant. I would highly recommend Mountain Trek for anyone wanting to restart or kickstart healthy living in a fun and informative setting.

2 Thank Rosanna H
Nelson, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! I just got back from Mountain Trek and I'm feeling like a totally new person - healthier, happier and with enough useful information to stay that way. If you're like me (sugar-loving, out of shape and aging fast), you need to do this. It's not an easy program - LOTS of exercise - but it's the best thing I've done for myself and I feel it's worth every penny. Great food, great staff, beautiful location!

4 Thank Tony G
#5 of 10 in Nelson
Ainsworth Motel
Ainsworth Motel
#1 of 3 in Ainsworth Hot Springs

Been to Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa? Share your experiences!