“go NOW, don't wait, your body, mind and spirit will thank you for it : )”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ainsworth Hot Springs
Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Mountain Trek was on my radar for a few years before I finally went ( Snowshoeing Jan 2013 ) and I loved it SO MUCH, I came back again in May ! I only wish I had given myself the gift of going sooner instead of waiting so long. My expectations were exceeded by far -- beyond the daily physical activities and delicious low -cal cuisine , there is a powerful series of lectures that really helped me to understand how to take better care of myself ( and why it's so difficult to do so in this day and age ) There is also the support of the staff -- every single person there genuinely cares about your well-being. If you have been considering a trip to Mountain Trek, go NOW, don't wait, your body, mind and spirit will thank you for it : )

Room Tip: I didn't spend much time in my room but have been fortunate both times to get rooms with a small...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 May 2013

This program is definitely as good as the other reviews say it is! I had the most amazing and unforgettable experience. I loved the guests as much as I loved the staff and the information was so helpful. There is definitely something special about the way they connect with people and make things so understandable and important.

The classes were fun and the hikes were……fun, yet challenging (don’t worry, you will do fine! Take it from someone who only hiked twice before coming!) Before I arrived, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to keep up. My concern was quickly banished after the first day, thanks to the friendly, supportive hiking guides and fitness instructors. I definitely struggled at times but the feeling that comes from making it to the finish line is all the motivation you need to change your life!

I have done so well since my return and have no desire to return to my old ways.

Thank you, Mountain Trek!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My winter week snowshoeing at Mountain Trek was exhilarating, exhausting, enlightening and pushed me way out of my comfort zone. And that is what I was looking for. The facilities are top notch, the staff is AMAZING, food is incredible, and that part of the world is absolutely beautiful. You work hard -- no doubt about that. And you are pushed to your limits so be prepared physically, that's for sure. I came away with a new sense of purpose in caring for myself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. If you are ready to take charge of your life, DO IT!

Room Tip: Rooms are small and some have single beds (still VERY comfy). If it matters to you, check if a doub...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mhawkins5
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Everything about Mountain Trek exceeded my hopes and expectations. The staff was inspiring, the education was top-notch, and the scenery was gorgeous. This was a tough week, but at the end of it I was invigorated and so sorry I couldn't stay longer. I'm already planning a trip back next year.

A special note: Mountain Trek is fantastically well set up for solo travelers, which is so unusual and very much appreciated.

5  Thank GretelsFolks
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I was looking for a program to kick-start my fitness and get my body back into shape; Mountain Trek did that and so much more. It actually over exceeded my expectations.

I have learned so much about nutrition, stress management, posture, fitness, detoxification, sleep management, etc. and also about how to integrate these new practical learnings into everyday life. The hiking trails were beautiful, the guides extremely knowledgeable and the food was really yummy. I came back home full of energy!

I highly recommend this program. Worth every single penny.

2  Thank Izzy6
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Mountain Trek has it all. Attention to detail. Tailored to each individuals needs and levels. My week at Ainsworth Hot Springs/Nelson area will last beyond any Spa/Vacation, it has become a new lifestyle.
I am deeply grateful to the staff of Mountain Trek.
Do this because you deserve the best experiences life has to offer.

Room Tip: The rooms are cozy.
2  Thank molliebnelson
Reviewed 29 October 2012

On October, 19, 2012 I completed a week at Mountain Trek in British Columbia, Canada. It was a week of clean eating, hiking, healthful education and fitness. I learned a lot about eating, sleeping, detoxing, fitness ... and especially about myself. The Mountain Trek team is extremely knowledgeable and caring. The scenery is beautiful, the environment is positive, and the knowledge that I brought home is abundant. I would highly recommend Mountain Trek for anyone wanting to restart or kickstart healthy living in a fun and informative setting.

2  Thank Rosanna H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ainsworth Hot Springs
Hume Hotel & Spa
Hume Hotel & Spa
#1 of 10 in Nelson
Prestige Lakeside Resort
Ainsworth Hot Springs Guest House
Ainsworth Hot Springs Guest Hous...
#2 of 5 in Ainsworth Hot Springs
Mermaid Lodge & Motel
Mermaid Lodge & Motel
#3 of 3 in Ainsworth Hot Springs

Been to Mountain Trek Fitness Retreat & Health Spa? Share your experiences!