We came to Ainsworth for two nights....and stayed for five instead. The owners Marsha and Neil made us feel right at home. Our suite was very private, with a balcony overlooking the lake. The lodge is one minute walk to the Hot Springs. Even with buying passes to the springs, we saved money verses staying in the main hotel. Our room had a nice kitchen with everything in it. Marsha recommended us to have dinner at the local JB Pub. It was excellent! I would go back tomorrow, if I could. Attractions are close to the hotel. A ferry will take you to Belford (don't forget to find Glass House), Fletchers Waterfall, Mirror Lake, Cody Caves, cute town Kaslo - is a 10 - 25 min from the lodge. Thank you Marsha and Neil, we had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, comfortable, newly renovated motel kitchenette units that will sleep 2-6 persons and modest, historical lodge units that will sleep 2-5 persons. All units have balconies with lake & mountain views and are conveniently located next door to the Ainsworth Hot Springs Pools and Cave. On-site outdoor BBQ and Jacuzzi/Hottub open year-round. Additional amenities include wireless Internet, satellite TV/Radio and complimentary pool towels. Don't want to drive here?? No problem, we can arrange shuttle service from Nelson Greyhound Bus Lines or Castlegar Airport to Ainsworth Hot Springs. You can also fly in to the new international airport in Cranbrook., B.C., Then rent a car for the scenic 3 hour drive to Ainsworth Hot Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mermaid Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mermaid Hotel Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Mermaid Lodge & Motel Ainsworth Hot Springs, Canada - British Columbia