My partner and myself have been guests at Marsha and Neil's eclectic Mermaid Lodge for 16 years and have always arrived with our large Bouvier de Flanders dog, who just loves the ice-cold toilet water!! You can't beat this experience: value for money - includes kitchenette (shop at Nelson or fabulous Kaslo, just 20 minutes further up the road, but Marsha also stocks basic food items) , BBQ, hot tub; 2 minute walk to Ainsworth Hot Springs - and Marsha even provides towels for the springs!! - ; balcony view looking at Kooteney Lake; non-smoking, pets; a long-standing responsible clientel; sheets fresh off the clothesline; Wi-Fi, cable tv. Marsha and Neil are personable beyond the call of duty. This is a steal of a find -- DON'T pass it up!!! M and G, in Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, comfortable, newly renovated motel kitchenette units that will sleep 2-6 persons and modest, historical lodge units that will sleep 2-5 persons. All units have balconies with lake & mountain views and are conveniently located next door to the Ainsworth Hot Springs Pools and Cave. On-site outdoor BBQ and Jacuzzi/Hottub open year-round. Additional amenities include wireless Internet, satellite TV/Radio and complimentary pool towels. Don't want to drive here?? No problem, we can arrange shuttle service from Nelson Greyhound Bus Lines or Castlegar Airport to Ainsworth Hot Springs. You can also fly in to the new international airport in Cranbrook., B.C., Then rent a car for the scenic 3 hour drive to Ainsworth Hot Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mermaid Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mermaid Hotel Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Mermaid Lodge & Motel Ainsworth Hot Springs, Canada - British Columbia