If you are looking for a clean room, great people, great view,centurally located place 150 feet from the Ainsworth Hot Spings and want to save $50 to $70 dollars a nite, this is the place.There is no turn down service.Must clean own room unless you pay $5 dollars a day. There is towel exchange at no cost with large pool towels at no cost. Place to stay and visit local attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, comfortable, newly renovated motel kitchenette units that will sleep 2-6 persons and modest, historical lodge units that will sleep 2-5 persons. All units have balconies with lake & mountain views and are conveniently located next door to the Ainsworth Hot Springs Pools and Cave. On-site outdoor BBQ and Jacuzzi/Hottub open year-round. Additional amenities include wireless Internet, satellite TV/Radio and complimentary pool towels. Don't want to drive here?? No problem, we can arrange shuttle service from Nelson Greyhound Bus Lines or Castlegar Airport to Ainsworth Hot Springs. You can also fly in to the new international airport in Cranbrook., B.C., Then rent a car for the scenic 3 hour drive to Ainsworth Hot Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mermaid Lodge & Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mermaid Hotel Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Mermaid Lodge & Motel Ainsworth Hot Springs, Canada - British Columbia