I called last Thursday to see about getting a room for Friday night. They had one left. We arrived on our motorcycle after a four hour ride. We were greeted warmly. The owners gave us info about the area; places to eat, info about the hot springs.
They had pucks for motorcycle stands, but they were not needed. The parking spots were nice and firm. The driveway up to the parking area was a little soft and coming down was just a little more difficult than pavement.
The room was very clean. The whole place seemed very friendly and really had a family style feel. They have a BBQ available for use right on the front lawn overlooking the lake and mountains. Everytime we saw the owners they would stop and chat.
We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We won the 2016 Travellers Choice Award for Canada under the Budget category. We are still working hard at making updates. 8 beds were replaced last spring with top of the line memory foam and gel beds. Have 3 select rooms that are pet friendly. Beautiful Historic Ainsworth Hot Springs, BC, Canada, just a 2 minute walk to the relaxing naturally hot pools. Ainsworth Motel offers a unique country setting with clean, quiet and comfortable rooms at lowest prices in town! We have queen bed rooms with kitchenette units, Queen and Double bed with kitchenettes, as well as a large fully furnished family unit(sleeps up to 6-8) with complete kitchen facilities & separate bedroom, all with a breathtaking view of beautiful Kootenay Lake and its surrounding mountains. We offer complimentary coffee, tea, makeup wipes, shampoo/conditioner, soap, microwave, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a front deck and lawn area complete with 2 BBQ's and picnic tables all at an affordable price. Family friendly with lawn games, books and board games to entertain. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ainsworth Hotel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Ainsworth Hot Springs, Canada - British Columbia