Had a great experience. Was welcomed and given tips by the wonderful owner throughout our stay. The place was very comfortable and clean. I loved having the kitchenette, fridge and we were even able to use the bbq. Its about a 2 minute walk to the Hot Springs and I couldn't have asked for a better place to relax. Had a wonderful view of the lake and was able to walk down towards the water. We had no problems finding it and it was a beautiful drive from Spokane.Great place to stay on a budget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We won the 2016 Travellers Choice Award for Canada under the Budget category. We are still working hard at making updates. 8 beds were replaced last spring with top of the line memory foam and gel beds. Have 3 select rooms that are pet friendly. Beautiful Historic Ainsworth Hot Springs, BC, Canada, just a 2 minute walk to the relaxing naturally hot pools. Ainsworth Motel offers a unique country setting with clean, quiet and comfortable rooms at lowest prices in town! We have queen bed rooms with kitchenette units, Queen and Double bed with kitchenettes, as well as a large fully furnished family unit(sleeps up to 6-8) with complete kitchen facilities & separate bedroom, all with a breathtaking view of beautiful Kootenay Lake and its surrounding mountains. We offer complimentary coffee, tea, makeup wipes, shampoo/conditioner, soap, microwave, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a front deck and lawn area complete with 2 BBQ's and picnic tables all at an affordable price. Family friendly with lawn games, books and board games to entertain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ainsworth Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ainsworth Hotel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Ainsworth Hot Springs, Canada - British Columbia