This was our third annual visit to the motel and Glen and Elaine greeted us as if we were family. I can't say enough about their generosity and willingness to help. We are bikers and were unfortunately plagued by mechanical issues the whole trip. Not only did Glen give us full use of his on-site garage and tools, he lent a hand! And we were later told by a friend who stayed there a week prior to us that Glen did the same for him, spending the better part of a day helping him wrench. Just incredible.
The view is beautiful, the price for the area can't be beat (return guests are sometimes given an even better rate, too), the kitchenettes are fully stocked, and the location is ideal (steps from Ainsworth Hot Springs, and a short drive to Kaslo and the ferry).
A wonderful little gem. You can see why they book up early!
Misty and Justin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We won the 2016 Travellers Choice Award for Canada under the Budget category. We are still working hard at making updates. 8 beds were replaced last spring with top of the line memory foam and gel beds. Have 3 select rooms that are pet friendly. Located in beautiful Ainsworth Hot Springs, BC, Canada, just a 2 minute walk to the relaxing naturally hot pools. Ainsworth Motel offers a unique country setting with clean, quiet and comfortable rooms at lowest prices in town! We have queen bed rooms with kitchenette units, Queen and Double bed with kitchenettes, as well as a large fully furnished family unit(sleeps up to 6-8) with complete kitchen facilities & separate bedroom, all with a breathtaking view of beautiful Kootenay Lake and its surrounding mountains. We offer complimentary coffee, tea, makeup wipes, shampoo, conditioner, soap, microwave, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a front deck and lawn area complete with 2 BBQ's and picnic tables all at an affordable price. Family friendly with lawn games, books and board games to entertain. Just a reminder that we are in the middle of the mountains and the only internet option is Satellite. Signal comes from Seattle and weather and how many people are on the system affect your connection. The town and the resort (40 plus rooms)are on this system. We have no control if people are skyping, downloading or watching movies. These activities uses up bandwidth that take away from other uses. Thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ainsworth Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ainsworth Hotel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Ainsworth Hot Springs, Canada - British Columbia