We stayed in the spacious family suite...kids had their own bedroom and loved it. The owners, Glen and Elaine have done a great job refurbishing the rooms and are gracious hosts. Rooms are basic, but very clean.
They gave great information for things to do with our children (a 20 min. drive to Kaslo to play at the park, and walk around) and a great recommendation for dinner (JB's Pub & Restaurant) loved the fish and chips! The hot springs were so close it was the best of both worlds. (Just a tip, bring your own bath soap/shampoo, it's not provided, nor are dinner napkins or paper towels in the kitchen. The kitchen is fully stocked otherwise)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We won the 2016 Travellers Choice Award for Canada under the Budget category. We are still working hard at making updates. 8 beds were replaced last spring with top of the line memory foam and gel beds. Have 3 select rooms that are pet friendly. Beautiful Historic Ainsworth Hot Springs, BC, Canada, just a 2 minute walk to the relaxing naturally hot pools. Ainsworth Motel offers a unique country setting with clean, quiet and comfortable rooms at lowest prices in town! We have queen bed rooms with kitchenette units, Queen and Double bed with kitchenettes, as well as a large fully furnished family unit(sleeps up to 6-8) with complete kitchen facilities & separate bedroom, all with a breathtaking view of beautiful Kootenay Lake and its surrounding mountains. We offer complimentary coffee, tea, makeup wipes, shampoo/conditioner, soap, microwave, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a front deck and lawn area complete with 2 BBQ's and picnic tables all at an affordable price. Family friendly with lawn games, books and board games to entertain. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ainsworth Hotel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Motel Ainsworth Hot Springs, Canada - British Columbia