See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2018

When we tried to check in we were told that our reservation had been made on a room offered online in error and they could not provide a room with two beds per our reservation. We were persistent, and they managed to find this room.

Th pool empty of water, the plumbing barely functioned (shower in tub trickled while water poured out the tap and drained very slowly, toilet made flushing sounds but didn't really flush), hotel door did not have any security beyond a shaky doorknob lock.

This was not a good experience, we only stayed here because it was Friday on the long weekend and very few rooms were available. Luckily, we had a great stay at our hotel in Kamloops the next night, for which we paid about the same price!

Room Tip: If you want a good room stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Internet advertized for $79. I was charged $99. WTH??? Stairs to second floor were sketchy. Tripping hazard on the walkway from separating laminate. If the renos were done, it couldn't rid the old motel room smell. No, I won't stop there again!!

Room Tip: Best tip is to find another motel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I wish I had not booked this hotel..... somehow every time we killed a fly another one appeared.
When I awoke the following morning, there were at least SEVEN huge bites on my body, which were certainly not there when I retired.
I would advise booking elsewhere.

Room Tip: Not room 121
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We are a senior couple who travel thru Cache Creek fairly often. We usually make a stopover here. Over the last few years, we've tried several places with less than great results. Overpriced and mediocre seems to be the norm.
This was our third stay at the Cache Creek Inn. We probably won't give it another try....
The last two times we've stayed in room #130. They gave us their “senior” rate. Last October 22, it was $89, including tax. This time, (Nov 7) it was $99, including tax.
Not sure how the increase in pricing might be justified--nothing is different. I felt it was overpriced last year—and more so this year.
We would rate the facility as a mediocre operation- the room is "tired", the linens are no better (one thin blanket under a very ordinary coverlet—no duvets here). Towels are standard-average quality.
The bathroom does appear clean so that's a plus. However, in the tub/toilet area, the sheet rock still could use a bit of repair. The sink has a couple of poorly done patches...
Rug isn't all that clean-probably due to hosting crews.
Heating is accomplished by inefficient baseboard. We arrived (this time) and found the heat on (always a plus when it’s very cold outside). However, the room was only at 62 degrees Fahrenheit—it took nearly four hours before the room was up to 70 degrees.
Fortunately, we always bring an extra blanket or two. In this case it was a very good thing as we had to huddle under them for nearly three hours waiting for the room to warm up. It seemed a very long time.
However, we can report the WiFi works well as does the TV (Shaw Basic).
The mattresses are very basic. No memory foam mattress toppers. Just a rather firm mattress that may (or may not) provide a good sleep. For us, firm is good, but foam toppers would sure help relieve the pressure points for older folks like us. I would guess they wouldn't be interested in upgrading the bedding...too much of an investment, given what we observe.
Guests receive a chit for a breakfast sandwich (from their Subway operation) so that's a bit of a plus.
Bottom line—We are still looking for a reasonably priced motel at Cache Creek which delivers value for money. This isn’t it, in our view.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Sign says rooms reno? Whoever did the renovation did a very amateurish job the mud and taping on the drywall is pathetic. floor a cheep laminate and the paint is a very dark coffee brown colour making the room feel small. the sign says there was a gym but I could not find it. The bed looked old and was lumpy to sit on and the comforter had holes from cigarette burns but surprisingly I slept quite well. I found a can of applejack bait behind the toilet, don't know what bug they were trying to catch but I couldn't get out of that place quickly enough I didn't even stay for the free breakfast at the subway on the property.I felt kind of dirty when I left. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo