“Acceptable inn at an acceptable price”

Chase Country Inn Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Chase
Nannup, Australia
“Acceptable inn at an acceptable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My companion and I arrived at the Inn after an online booking at another facility in Chase proved unacceptable. Here we were provided with clean, neat accommodation and excellent bathroom - we had been assigned a handicapped- person room, the last room available. Good service. WiFi available and OK. Recommended

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank DrBob015

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Needed a place to stay on a long drive home. Booked into the country inn in Chase bc. We we're late arriving because of a late ferrie from Nanimo. When I called to let them know we were going to be coming in after the 11pm office closing time the owner said no problem and waited up for us to arrive closer to 12 midnight. The room was nice and clean with a small kitchen and ac. They gave us a cot because there was three of us and it was a single sized bed that wasn't to bad to sleep on.
I probably won't need to stay in Chase again but if I do I'd stay at the country inn again.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Tomwelly
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

I had to stay the night in Chase and stopped in at the Chase Country Inn. The front desk clerk was kind and the rooms are spacious and well kept. For the price I paid for the night I am genuinely satisfied. The hotel restaurant wasn't open but more restaurants are just down the road on the main street.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank khoug
Kingston, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

We chose the CCI because they take pets and it was about midway on our road trip from Seattle to Calgary. Took a while to get the room warmed up and it appears almost nothing's been changed since the place was built - like stepping back into the 50's. ;c) Still, it was clean and comfortable enough. Internet was spotty at best; restaurant was okay.

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank spirits_iv
New Westminster, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

They were fully booked so I had to take a smoking room. I thought if I just aired it out, it would be okay. NOT. I felt like crying. Then I got a call from the front desk telling me that a non-smoking room had become available. The new room was great compared to the smoking room. It was clean. It had a fridge, microwave oven, coffee maker, air conditioner, blow dryer, television with lots of channels and internet. I had asked earlier about amenities by e-mail and by phone, but no one answered my e-mail and the guy on the phone said he had to ask his wife when she came in later. I don't like to use the air conditioner so I had the window open and I could hear noise from the highway but I live in the city so traffic noise doesn't bother me. I was on the 2nd floor. I could hear heavy footfalls outside my door as neighbours passed by. Luckily my neighbours weren't particularly noisy because the walls are thin.

Room Tip: Get a nonsmoking room on the second floor otherwise you could get people stomping above you.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Marcie61
seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

for a motel you wont find any better the cleanest quietest best service has great food laundry wifi good beds for the price you wont get better thank you brian.

Room Tip: all rooms are spotless corner rooms are quieter all rooms are great has ac
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank poppy h
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2011

Doesn't look like much from the outside, nor on the inside, for that matter, but it was clean and seemed decently maintained. Our one complaint was that the owners (?) weren't friendly (not rude...just not talkers), and their English seemed lacking. We were in town for the salmon run, and called around different hotels, which were all full. This one was available, and on our way home.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chase
Overlander Motel
Jade Mountain Motel
Jade Mountain Motel
#2 of 4 in Chase
Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort

Been to Chase Country Inn Motel? Share your experiences!