We recently had our wedding at Quaaout and the experience was nothing short of tremendous. The banquet, catering and front desk staff were all helpful, friendly and attentive. The location of this stunning hotel/resort is worth the trip. Plus, it's run locally - putting money back into the First Nations community. Compliments to the chef and kitchen who make a mean bannock, superb salmon and the best roast bison I've tried. The Sunday brunch is great too. Rooms are high quality and all have views to the lake with a balcony/patio. Other than a few glitches with the bill (which were quickly resolved), and some of our guests with unexpected charges (review your bill before leaving), this is a definite recommend for a weekend away, or a company retreat. Did I mention there's a golf course?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Hotel Chase