Due to unfortunately not being able to continue with our holiday at a spa and resort on Vancouver Island we were having to choose a different plan. Checking out the internet while sitting in a hotel room in Kamloops we came across the The Talking Rock. Quick call and the Jacuzzi Room was booked.Upon arrivial and checking out the room we immediately decided that we needed to stay another night. Unfortunately the room was not available. The Presidential Suite which was an upgrade was available and we went with that. Sure enough after moving the next morning to this room and seeing how beautiful and perfect it was we booked it for an additional night. A sitting area with a small bath was in the front of the suite with a bedroom located in the rear with a king bed and seperate bath. Now this bathroom was unbelievable with double sinks and a huge walk in shower with four mounted shower heads on the walls and another overhead! Large tvs, air conditioning and sliding doors to the private patio area in both rooms. Beautiful view of both the 18th hole and lake and so peaceful.We also dined in for two nights at Jack Sam's which was delicious. We will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Hotel Chase