I was recently gifted with a day at the spa in Quaoout Lodge. Included were any 3 50 minute spa services and lunch in the dining room. I chose the Vichy shower and saltscrub, one of their facials and a pedicure. I added a couple more spa treatments as well.
When I got there they made me feel very welcome, the décor was understated yet elegant and luxurious. My aesthetician was very friendly, considerate and answered all my questions.
I can't say enough about the salt scrub shower - the shower bed was made to the spa's specifications in Australia of some kind of hardwood, and the treatment felt fantastic! It combined the cleansing of the salt scrub, the soothing shower and massaging in the final oil. All the spa products are made specifically for them, are paraben free and are based on native traditional plant therapy.
By the time I had enjoyed a wonderful facial, the additional services I had requested and had a pedicure I was ready for lunch. In the dining room they were anticipating my arrival, and my grilled salmon salad was delicious.
I highly recommend La7ka. Treat yourself if you're staying at the Quaoout , or if you live in the Shuswap area this is a wonderful way to get spoiled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Hotel Chase