“Terrific”

Cuisines: American
Kamloops, Canada
“Terrific”
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We've gone several times to this family oriented restaurant and have had a great experience every time.

The burgers and steaks were fantastic. A big city dining experiece in a comforable small town atmosphere. We will definitely be returning.

• Visited August 2011

Chase
“Always friendly service, but food disappoints”
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Like others, I have made several visits to this restaurant in the last year, hoping that my early disappointment with the menu and food quality were just growing pains. Unfortunately, things have not improved and, in fact, during this visit much of the menu was not available, or meals were served without advertised accompaniments. The food is bland and the menu disinteresting. I can't even interest my 11 year old in returning.

The staff are always pleasant and attentive. The decor is warm and welcoming. If they could sort out the food quality issues, then the restaurant would really have something.

• Visited November 2010
1 Thank Shuswap_dreamer
Chase, Canada
“A Place to be Avoided”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I went, today to the Loft. It Will be the last time I visit this "restaurant". I have visited this place 3-4 times in the last 10 years always with the same mediocre results. The menu is bland and unorigional. I was given a gift certicate, which was the only reason I went back in the first place. I oredered the Fish and chips, which would seem safe enough, but alas, no. The plate arrived with the fries both congealed together and burned to a crisp. The fish was both greasy AND burned on the outside, while raw on the inside. When I got my waitresses attention ( we were the only table occupied) she was appologetic about it. I got the sense that all too often this was guest reaction to the food. (Sent back) Neither the owner/manager, or the "Chef" could be bothered to come out to make things right. How sad. Please avoid the establishment if you enjoy a nice dining experiance.

• Visited June 2011
3 Thank DrMemory62
kamloops
“the food is horrible”
Reviewed 3 April 2011

i'v given this restaurant several attempts at feeding me an even satisfactory meal and so far they have't come anywhere near that. services was fine but not good enough to endure the meal.

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank 1969Kamloops
Calgary
“Comfy Decor, Great Food”
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We went to the Loft, in Chase BC after hearing good things from other people who have went. We have to agree with them! This place had friendly service, a nice homey atmosphere, and great food.