“Excellent Hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Dawson Creek
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed here with the family (and dog!) on holiday. The hotel was very new and there was plenty of grassy space around to exercise the dog. Had a great stay for several days and I woudl thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dawson Creek.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mallorne
Hansol Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for letting us know how you thought about your recent stay with us. Your valuable opinion helps us a lot to keep up with our service standard. I also really appreciate for your stay, and I was very glad to hear that you and your dog found the hotel and the surrounding area very useful.

Hopefully you did not have any inconveniences during the stay, but if there were any, please feel free to let us know anytime. I will love to hear your opinion and correct problems.

Thank you again for the stay and look forward to seeing you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a lovely hotel. Lobby is bright and welcoming. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable. We stayed only one night. The beds are wonderful and help provide peaceful rest. Breakfast is provided each morning, beginning at 4 am (I think). Just your general light breakfast fare: cereals, bagels and toast, yogurt, juices, coffee, tea. But it's just right and a nice bonus. They do have those waffle makers too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us, and it is really nice to hear that you enjoyed the stay. Hopefully everything was great during your stay with us, but please do not hesitate to let us know anytime if you have anything you want to discuss with me about the stay. I will be more that happy to hear your valuable opinion.

I hope you have a wonderful, safe trip to your destination.
Thank you again for choosing us and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Despite enduring a horrendous wind storm and losing the power at the hotel, and most of Dawson Creek for the whole night, we had a great stay! Front desk is friendly, welcoming and helpful. Room was spotless and the beds were comfy! This is my go to hotel in Dawson Creek from now on. Not to mention that we traveled to attend a concert that was a 3 minute walk from the hotel! Thank you for the wonderful stay!!!

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Joseymay10
Hansol Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest.

I would like to thank you for giving us a great review regarding your recent stay with us. Our team members appreciate so much.

It must be real inconvenience not having power. I am terribly sorry for all the hassles you had to go through. Hopefully you did find everything alright besides the power outage during your stay. However, if you like to inform us anything our team could have done better, please do not hesitate to let us know anytime.

I hope you had a safe trip back to home and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Thank you.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

A nice and very friendly reception, The hotel appears quite new and is in a good location. A nice outlook from the room and the room itself was very nice. Great bed. The casino is next door if you want to grab a cheap meal.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Hansol Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest.

Thank you very much for your comment. We really appreciated your feedback.

I hope you had a pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek without having any inconvenience. However, if you recall any inconveniences that you may want to let us know, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to hear your opinion and correct our mistake.

Hopefully you have made a safe trip back to your destination.
I want to thank you again for choosing us. I would like to see you again in the near future.
Happy New Year.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay. From check in to check out. Newer hotel that's been built in the past 2 years. They even had a pizza customer appreciation night. All the staff were wonderful. Very clean place. Breakfast was basic with a few hot items. I appreciated the car plug ins this time of year

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank LLHH
Hansol Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest.

I would like to thank you for letting us know how we accommodated you for your recent stay. Your feedback is very valuable for us, and our team really appreciated.

I believe you enjoyed staying with us and hopefully you did not find anything inconvenient during your stay. However, if you had any issues you might want to discuss with me, please feel free to let me know anytime. I will be more than happy to hear your opinion.

Thank you again for your business and hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great choice staff very nice and pleasant room was clean free breakfast was good Love the free coffee and juice all night would make this my go to place if I come back keep up the good work also shout out for free internet hate when you have to pay more

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KluaneC
Hansol Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I believe our team tried our best to accommodate any of your requests. However, please do not hesitate letting us know if you had any inconveniences or concerns during your stay.

I would like to thank you for sparing your time for the review. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed here in June 2012 whilst meeting friends from Peace River.
The service was excellent.Nothing was too much trouble.The room was spacious,clean and tidy.
Breakfast awesome and an overall relaxing time after our drive from Vancouver.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Hansol Y, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest.

I would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to give us such a good review. It will definitely motivate our team to keep up with their service standard. I really hope you enjoyed staying with us. However, if you had any inconveniences during your recent stay, please do not hesitate letting us know.

I appreciate for your business and hopefully we will see you again soon.
Thank you.