“Great for local”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Me and my mom went for dinner after I moved into my apartment in town to relax after the busy day. The server was kind and helpful and even gave us suggestions on what to get. I ended up going for the supper buffet. Good food and service. Would for sure go again

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I Havent tasted such bad food from a chinese restaurant in my life. spent 59$ had one plate of the lemon chicken the sauce was way too strong and the breading was crunchy. (was it sitting out for a week?) Chicken balls were terrible they didnt taste right at all my chicken fried rice had onions on it which made for a really bad taste with the rice. So i figured i would get the taste out of my mouth with some wor wonton, i had hopes that they could not go wrong, how hard is it to make soup? Wrong. The meat inside was terrible the noodles were soggy, i found 2 pieces of broccoli in 1 soup and 1 shrimp and 1 piece of beef (hopefully it was beef). Ill never go here again. This is a disgrace I dont know how they are still in business, and i cant believe they would serve that to their customers. Despicable.on the bright side service was ok. ROFL

2  Thank Jashua A
Reviewed 18 July 2013

If you can find another open restaurant anywhere go there. This place was terrible. As other reviewers stated, the service was good, but the buffet food was scarce and what there was of it was not good. The only exception was the cake. It was great-- and they did have beer.
The buffet though was about $20.00 per person.
I would never eat here again. ever.

1  Thank Maraywil
Reviewed 12 May 2013

This was my first week here in Dawson Creek and all week long we had planned to have Chinese Food for takeout supper and I was really looking forward to it. The food was ready almost immediately which causes me to think most of it was just scooped out of the buffet:

The deep fried Prawns and Chicken balls I did not touch because the looked like they had been deep fried in a muffin batter. The fat on the pork tasted old and rancid and the honey garlic chicken wings tasted like they had been boiled before deep frying. The chop suey was a mush of vegetables in a corn starch brine and the chicken chow mien was also a slop of overcooked noodles. It was apparent none of the sauces were made from scratch and there was no concern for freshness.

To the good people of Dawson Creek, do your self a favor next time you are in PG or especially in Vancouver and eat at one of there top rated Chinese restaurants.; you owe it to yourselves to see what proper Cantonese cooking should taste like.

3  Thank WhiteWolfPG
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I lived in Dawson Creek most my life.So like most had no idea what a good buffet was like.I made a recent trip back home and descided to take my family out for dinner.I really didnt remember the buffet to have so little choices.THe place was not busy and not all the steam wells were topped off or empty.we all took the few choices there was.turns out it was cold.told the server she apoliged.NOthing was done about it.The food was left to heat up in the steam table for the other guest to arrive.When my bill arrived i wash shocked .way over priced for the quality and selection of food.
Oh and the salad bar what salad bar? when i payed for the bill.i commmented to the lady.The owner i know this because i had another instance when i lived in Dawson Creek with the orion.i wont discus that time. I mentioned to the owner that the food was cold and poor salad bar and choices.She looked at me like so.......i paid my bill,I will never return there again.fridy and satrdy they do it up.during the week its a waist of money.

1  Thank Tony P