“You have to be kidding me”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #21 of 55 Restaurants in Dawson Creek
Cuisines: Fast food
Dawson Creek, Canada
“You have to be kidding me”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I went to McDonald's to have lunch with some friends and I ordered a BLT Quarter Pounder with no mayo, and they put mayo on it. I couldn't even taste the beef and my drinks were so watered down. I took the burger back about 2 times before they got it right. Get your orders right. I am never ordering burgers from there again

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank RaistlinV

Calgary, Canada
“For a McDonald's pretty impressive”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I know it is McDonalds; but that being said I wish I could get a burger that fresh at at some of the other restaurants here in Dawson. The service was fantastic; food was fresh and the healthy menu is really great; if you can force yourself to pick from it.

• Visited October 2013
Dawson Creek, BC, Canada
“Okay-ish”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

As usual, the food was cheap, decent and mostly filling.
But when I visited at around 10pm, I found that the Play-Place must of had a small hurricane go through it, because it was quite disgusting! All of the chairs were shoved around, milk was all over the floor, fries and toys lied there, being kicked around at our feet. I had to clean the table off to sit there, and was definitely not impressed with the younger teenagers that they had working at the time.
We had just sat down at the table when one of the younger workers (he's around 13) walks in and pretends he's doing something so he can look good in front of the boss. But in the end, he never cleaned it at all- instead spilling chocolate milk all over the garbage and making it a slipping hazard to the kids.
I found out he walked back out the door and into the secluded section of the restaurant by the bathroom and pitifully sat down and watched the TV, making sure to look like he's working whenever a boss came around.

Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The manager and the crews working there was really friendly. We had our dinner after the long day travel and the food was really fresh.

Visited June 2012
Dawson Creek, Canada
“Great for the kids”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Fast food, lots to choose from, kids love it. Gotta love the new healthy choices on the menu.

Visited June 2012