Each RV site had a large log acting as a barricade for the RV wheels, preventing the RV from rolling into the ocean. All of these logs were dry, except for the one in our site. Unbeknown to me, as I stepped onto it to get further vision helping my husband back the RV into position, I immediately fell off the log, bruising my left thigh but worse, damaging my left groin. Two weeks later, I cannot walk without a lot of ain and a walking stick to help me.
Either the logs should be replaced or a warning sign should be in effect.
As it is, I cannot function normally, and the doctor ways this could take a long time to heal.
GREAT! Just what I do NOT need.................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary experiences in the heart of nature! Cabins, Inn rooms, and Glamping domes. Waterfront pub, cafe, mountain bike, kayak and paddle board rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Backeddy Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backeddy Resort And Marina
- Backeddy Resort & Marina Hotel Egmont