We stayed at the Backeddy on the recommendation of a fellow diver who uses their marina, and booked one of the new couples cabins. What a perfect few days! It was very quiet, the cabin was brand new, very cozy, clean and there was a beautiful wood burning stove! The view from the all window front was gorgeous. The staff were also very friendly and helpful, and the food at the pub very good and good value. Try the local beer.
If you're a diver, there is an amazing amount of life and visibility here and some of the best dives we've ever done, even just off the marina (try to find the octopus). But even if you don't dive, definitely go!
We were sad to leave and will be back as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extraordinary experiences in the heart of nature! Cabins, Inn rooms, and Glamping domes. Waterfront pub, cafe, mountain bike, kayak and paddle board rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Backeddy Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backeddy Resort And Marina
- Backeddy Resort & Marina Hotel Egmont