“It's a magnet!”

Drumbeg Provincial Park
Reviewed 5 September 2013

When I first came to Gabriola we went to Drumbeg. Right away, I knew this was the place for me! I've been going back for 20 years and my love for Drumbeg has not diminished. That is where my ashes will be scattered for sure!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Loved everything- the rock formations, the beach, the view and feeling like we were alone most of the time.

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

One of the best spots to spend time on Gabriola! A real gem. Gorgeous sandstone shoreline and a fabulous vista of the surrounding area. Pet-friendly too. Highly recommended.