“like coming home to family great assistance on seeing the attractions of Grand Forks ,clean, warmly welcomed g”

The Victorian Motel and RV Park
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Grand Forks
Ulukhaktok, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2010

came for 2 nights great beds clean and cosy. Lawrence and Karen helped us get the most out of our stay in Grand Forks. He gave us a personal guided tour of the museum. They both are very knowledgeable re the area. Will come again maybe for the fly fishing

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 5 July 2010

We booked with The Victorian Motel for one night on our way to my husband's school reunion in Lethbridge, BC. My husband unfortunately locked our one and only set of keys in the trunk of our car (a Mercedes CLK230 convertible). We called BCAA but all they could do was open the car's doors which instantly activated the alarm and de-activated the trunk release lever! That is all that they could do apart from towing the vehicle some 200 kms. away to a dealership (this is the July 1st long weekend and everything is closed!). That would mean no reunion and pretty much the end of our little trip. The owners of the motel came over and said they knew of a local locksmith who might be able to help us out. They gave us the number and we called him - he was there within 10 minutes. The long and the short of it is he did it! He took out the backseat, found an opening which was covered with fabric, opened it up and fished out the KEYS! I should have asked for the owners' names but I didn't. They are great people and we are very thankful to them. They saved our trip. So if ever you are in the Grand Forks, BC area looking for accommodations ( which are very good by the way) , check out The Victorian Motel and RV Park!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Kamloops
Reviewed 30 April 2010

Pride of ownership is evident when checking in to the Victorian Motel. The owners want you to feel at home, providing very clean and comfortable rooms. Every room is uniquely furnished with the Victorian theme throughout. A pleasant change from the sterile rooms of the biggeer chains of motel/hotels. When travelling on business its great to feel "at home" at the end of the day.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
British Columbia
Reviewed 29 November 2009

When I was traveling through grande forks while working, I stoped for the evening and stayed at the victorian. The owners were the most honest and Kind people i had met in a very long time. They did not overcharge me, made sure the parking spot i had was great for the truck and trailer. I loved the room they gave me. It made me feel warm and comfortable like I was at my grandmothers home. They made me feel like they were more than a couple who owned a motel. They made me feel welcomed as they would welcome a friend. Thank you so much Karen and Lawrence. I will definatly recommend to anyone traveling to stay with you. All the best.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Freera
Williams Lake, BC
Reviewed 12 November 2009

My second stay, here. Rooms are clean and basic. Comfortable, no frills. I am traveling, looking for an good, clean, basic, good value overnight stay. This is IT.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
nomadic
Reviewed 21 August 2009

We stayed for a week and enjoyed every minute. The rooms were quiet, cozy and reasonably priced. The owners went above and beyond when anything was asked of them. I had a rear tire puncture on my motorcycle and issues with my truck and both times Lawrence ( a retired heavy equipment mechanic) was right there to help. There are b-bque's , and a mini-put course for the guests to use, a c-store and custom fishing shop on site. It is centrally located to numerous attractions in B.C. and Washington State. Each day we would set off for somewhere new on our motorbikes. Close to town and all amenities. I would highly recommend the Vitorian Motel to all. Next time we head back to B.C. we will definetly stay here again. Thankyou Lawrence and Karen for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Maple Ridge BC
Reviewed 26 July 2009

Karen and Lawrence go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. Mini golf for the kids (adults too), playground, clean RV park. Highly recommend staying here!!!! We will definitely be back. Highly affordable!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family