Ramada Limited Grand Forks
Lakeview Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
US$76
Park Lane Resort & Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
The Victorian Motel and RV Park(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
US$67
Hotels.com
Motel 99(Grand Forks)
US$62
New Horizon Motel(Christina Lake)(Great Value!)
US$84
Agoda.com
Johnny's Motel(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$65
Agoda.com
Imperial Motel(Grand Forks)
US$71
Travelocity
Christina Lake Village(Christina Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskyogurthard boiled eggscheck in was quickclean towelssaturday septemberbreakfast roomjapanese restaurantoutdoor poolovernight staylots of parkingturned offsmall refrigeratoroff the highwaygas stationshower headshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We arrived quite weary after another leg of our B.C. interior road trip. The young man at the desk seemed not at all interested in responding to my requests re: food places but did tell us of one place and didn't really say yes or no to the one attached to the hotel... but gave us our room keys. I returned a short time later horrified that there was a bug (which I photographed) in my bed. I said I wanted him to get housekeeping to change FULLY both the beds and to have them check for any other bugs. He said OK..we left came back an hour later and the beds were changed. We ate at the attached cafe..OMG...tempura veggies were heavy greasy dark brown battered veggies. So greasy and so heavy batter (not tempura) that I could not eat it...with a marinera sauce that tasted like catsup..we went to sleep early and left at 6 am the following morning. NO APOLOGY..NO DISCOUNT ..just a very sweet young night clerk who gave us fresh coffee..away we went..NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I stayed at this humble yet very comfortable motel on May 23, 2013 and was surprised how comfortable my room and especially the wonderful bed and mattress. The staff were most hospitable and attentive. I travel a lot and this is my second RT driving the Ak hwy from Ak to lower 48 and I offer that this little place was as good as it gets and for a most reasonable rate. I plan to out other Ramada Inns when traveling these roads in the future.
Larry

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry R
RamadaGrandForks, General Manager at Ramada Limited Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor Review with such positive feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

You know Folks you always think its best to stay at a reputable hotel motel chain, but when the management cannot even pick up the phone after you report something such as an infectious skin condition from there facilities.... I don't know!!!! Will definitely find somewhere else to stay on my repetitive business trips through the area now... Pretty sad state when there is so little disregard for someone's well being

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Michele P
RamadaGrandForks, General Manager at Ramada Limited Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Our staff and I do our best to reply to all our guest asap but due to mis-management we did not follow up with guest message. When I notice by Customer care from Ramada I've reply to the guest right away and gave my sincere apology.
I've also explain that all our cleaning products are Eco Friendly other then product that goes into laundry machine.
In rare event some guests do have allergy reaction from the clean sheets or by something else while travelling.
With our sincere apology, guest are planning travelling through Grand Forks and plannig on accomodate in our facility again.

David Ra
General Manager,

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Great value. Room was immaculate with modern amenities.Microwave not in rooms, would be nice to be able to heat snacks such as popcorn in the evening. Staff very helpful, friendly. Breakfast room clean, variety of breakfast cereals, fruit, breads, muffins, orange or apple juice. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B K
Reviewed 10 November 2012

For the price the room was a good deal.

Our big problem was that the heat was not on in the room when we arrived. We turned the heat on full and went for out for dinner and it had warmed up enough but with dropping temperatures outside we needed to leave it on. Watching the television with the heat on did not work as the heater is too noisy. The bathroom tile floor never did warm up which is no fun in the middle of the night.

We asked for a quiet room and were put beside the stairs so we heard guests coming and going. Guess special requests don't mean anything as the motel was not very full.

The room was clean, had a mini fridge, nice tv and the bed was comfortable. Front desk staff were indifferent both checking in and out but they were polite. The complimentary breakfast was appreciated.

So ask to not be by the stairs and ask to have the heat turned on before you arrive and you should be fine. Well if they listen.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple