Western Traveller Motel
Imperial Motel(Grand Forks)
Riverside Motel(Grand Forks)
Johnny's Motel(Grand Forks)
View Hotel
Totem Motel & Resort(Christina Lake)
View Hotel
Park Lane Resort & Motel(Christina Lake)
View Hotel
Siesta Calle Resort(Christina Lake)
View Hotel
Christina Lake Village(Christina Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe ownergreat valuewould stay here againwe've stayedthe room was nicebcaa cardback homeno frillsbathroom sinkbed was very comfortablemoteltvsleepmicrowaveamenitiescleanlinesschannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 November 2013

When reading my review, keep in mind I am a bit of princess and motels are not my first choice for accommodation. The positives of this location are as follows: nightly rates are very reasonable for a very clean room and friendly staff. While the beds are a bit firm for my personal liking, they are in good shape and the pillows are very comfortable. When I opened the door to my room, the heat was on, and the room was warm, which was welcome as it was cold outside. The door had a deadbolt lock but the chain latch was broken. The window to my room is located on the landing of the 2nd floor, and I would have appreciated a better locking system. Keep in mind the motel is located across from the RCMP station, so I am pretty sure it is a safe area to stay. The motel is located off them main road (only 2 lanes), traffic noise was not an issue for me.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the property are farther from the road. No elevator so keep in mind if you are on the 2nd floor you have to carry your bags upstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Diana D
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Room was exceedingly clean and well appointed. Owner very friendly. Bed was a tad firm for my liking. Easy access also invited highway noise. Cute and cozy, by far the best stay on my trip. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Wetback1
Reviewed 6 September 2013

stayed one night as we were travelling back home. Nice area. Motel rooms are clean and kitchenette very nice. There was a list of restaurants in the motel directory which was very helpful. Couple were very nice who owns the hotel. Our son forgot his forearm crutches in the room behind the door upon checkout! We did not realize until our first stop 3 hours later. The couple went above and beyond and made sure they were on the greyhound bus when I called and they arrived back home to Manitoba within the week. I could pay cash on arrival so it all worked out!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ManitobaNic
Reviewed 6 September 2013

At least yearly we pass through Grand Forks, and for the last few years we've stayed at this motel. Although it is an older building and a bit outdated, we have always found it clean with a good bed. This year we learned that they have been renovating the upper units. It was a very hot day but the good A/C and nice bed ensured that we got a good sleep. The motel is located opposite the local RCMP detachment, and near a Petro Can where we gassed up and got a few cold drinks and snacks.
After a long day in the car it is nice to stroll along the sidewalks of the #3 highway and down by the lovely homes, museum and stores. There is a nice outside seating area beside their Seniors Center, and with a short drive you can go sit by the river which is fairly shallow and slow moving at this time of year.
We only stay one night, but at $69 would consider more if we had the time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank marysvillite
Reviewed 4 September 2013

this is a great value and super clean motel. The beds were comfy and the location is very central. Close to liquor store, gas station and restaurants. The service was good. A good choice for Grand Forks! we highly recommend this motel. Not a lot of extras but a good overnighter for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends