“Delicious”
Review of Rumours - CLOSED

Rumours
“Delicious”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Loved it! I had the flat bread brushetta and my husband had the cheese burger rotini. They were both delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant if you are going through Grand Forks.

BC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am a frequent. customer.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent location. Lots of parking. If you have an RV and it's July or Aug park across the highway in the school parking lot. Their soups are good, love the flatbreads and the pizzas, and the salads are great.

• Visited June 2014
Grand Forks, Canada
“Nice pizza and atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate there once a few years ago and was not impressed with the service or the food, but we tried again and we were really happy that we did. Our pizza was delicious and our server was fantastic! What a nice change. We will definitely be go there again and I hope they keep the new waitress, she’s a gem!

• Visited June 2014
Grand Forks, Canada
“Its not a rumour”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I like the decor. The food is always good. The owner is very friendly and comes to your table and chats if there is time. If it's a special occaision she may treat you to a piece of dessert.

Visited February 2014
Langley City, Canada
“Fresh taste and great staff”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My wife and I stopped in at Rumours at the beginning of September and were so impressed that we went back the next day and when we were back in Grand Forks two weeks later we were back again, twice! Fresh tasting pizza with really great quality ingredients is their hallmark but also have a number of other options if you're not up for pizza. The last visit their I had the quesadilla and it was excellent. We are heading to GF again this weekend and I can guarantee that we will be visiting Rumours again.

• Visited September 2013